A society based on Justice, Peace, Equality, Common Good and Ecological Harmony
"To be a quality resource Organisation by engaging with development actors to facilitate accountability in upholding the dignity and rights of most marginalized communities through research, knowledge exchange, capacity enhancement and collaborative social action to achieve sustainable development".
The current programs of KROSS are relevant to the needs of different stakeholders. These are Natural Resource Management, Women Empowerment, Women in Micro Enterprise, Good Governance, HIV / AIDS, Flood relief & rehabilitation, Career Advancement Program etc. These KROSS program interventions are leading to lasting results / changes at the community level and the Organisation is also able to achieve the set objectives. Each of the above projects has a long list of achievements.
To actively participate in achieving the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals in partnership with member Organizations, Sponsors, Government Departments, other like-minded NGOs, Institutions and Individuals.
WE BELIEVE IN:
Practicing and promoting the core values of justice, peace, Ecological harmony and development.
Upholding and protecting the dignity of every human being.
Recognizing that the human person is central to development.
Developing people’s capacity to grow and enjoy improved quality of life.
Enabling people to take ownership for their own holistic development.
Building a sustainable and integrated development model.
Special focus on rural area.
- Women's Rights
- Child rights
Reducing incidence of HIV/AIDS
- Natural resource Management
- Promotion of good governance
- Community managed disaster risk reduction
- Capacity building of individuals and institutions
- Promotion of sustainable livelihood
Our APPROACH IS:
Rights-Based : Enlightening people about their rights and entitlements
Cost effective : Optimal utilization of organizational resources
Result Based :Ensure desired results are achieved within the timelines
Gender sensitive : Cross cutting agenda starting from staffing, infrastructure and human resource
Environmental sensitive :Being sensitive towards nature and environmental issues
Partnership centered : Involving the stake holders/focused groups in their own integrated development by facilitating and hand holding
Integrated : All the interventions to be in holistic manner in collaboration with Government agencies and others
Common Good: Ensure that every person can claim their inalienable rights and consequently assume responsibility.
- Organizational development & capacity building
- Combating HIV / AIDS and other diseases
- Career advancement
- Disaster risk management
- Ensuring environmental sustainability & natural resource management
- Promotion of sustainable livelihood through micro enterprises
- Reducing child mortality & improving maternal health
- Mitigating malnourishment among children, adolescent girls and women
- Creating awareness, protective measures and general guidance on COVID-19
- Women empowerment
- Achieving universal primary education
- Good governance